Writing Your Profile
As a carer, tutor or housekeeper it is important to ensure that your Nannyez personal profile highlights enough detail about you, your experience and qualifications for services users to make an informed choice on your suitability to meet their needs. Missing key information may result to your profile being overlooked as it lacks detail. There is never too much information! As long as it’s not too personal. Relevant content related to your role is all that’s required. Apart from your name and contact details, here are some key essential areas services users may browse as priority when deciding who to contact. What to Include:
- Experience: Take time to highlight your working experience to date. Include experience that is specialized, as well as generic experience. Highlight your strengths your experience has given you. If you have built up care experience from volunteering this should also be included. Be honest in your abilities, and only include employment that can be varied by the person or organization that hired you.
- Experience: Any relevant qualifications, training, courses attended that highlight your skill, knowledge and experience should all be listed. Show off your smarts and stand out.
- Availability : Ensure services users are aware of when you are available. If you go on holiday or are unavailable for a period of time, update your profile. This is very important as not only will services users have a clear idea of who is available to assist them, the right carers with the right availability will show up in searches.
- Be presentable: A professional looking picture of you is highly recommended. A clear headshot, good lighting and smart-casual dress.
- Accuracy:Check your profile for correct use language and typos. It is encouraged to use simple everyday language that is not too technical. Be friendly but professional with your tone.